When you absolutely have to recruit patients on time.
Conference ‘Clinical Trials Russia 2018’
On November 13-14, 2018 Natalia Nayanova, Accell’s Founder and Director of Clinical Operations, will visit Moscow to attend a conference ‘Clinical Trials Russia 2018’. This is the only international event that is dedicated to discussing the regulatory, ethical, and operational aspects of running clinical trials in Russia.
About the conference ‘Clinical Trials Russia 2018’
The conference ’Clinical Trials Russia 2018’ will take place at InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya Hotel. More than 40 speakers will present the latest information and updates within the pharmaceutical industry. Many new topics will rise such as:
– clinical research perspectives in the region in accordance with the common rules for the countries in the Eurasian Economic Union;
– hands-on aspects and updated checklists of the Russian Regulatory Agency;
– big data in clinical trials;
– experience and perspectives of eClinical Trials;
– risk management in clinical trials in Russia;
– a patient-centric approach in clinical trials;
and many other subjects will be brought to the discussion.
Natalia Nayanova is looking forward to the conference since it is important for the whole team to be up-to-date with the recent innovations in the field of clinical trials in Accell’s region of operation.
If you are attending the conference or will be in Moscow during November 13-14 and would like to have a brief meeting with Natalia, do not hesitate to contact Accell at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you in scheduling the meeting.