When you absolutely have to recruit patients on time
Current Job Opportunities
Accell Clinical Research is looking for a Project Coordinator (PC) who coordinates processes in a clinical trial project team, assists Project Manager, Clinical Research Associates, and/or Lead Coordinator to conduct clinical trials under the highest quality standards.
Responsibilities and main tasks:
- Interaction with clients, medical institutions, vendors and Regulatory Authorities
- Business correspondence conduction
- Maintenance of clinical trials documentation
- Assistance in preparation and reporting of project status
- Translation of documents to/from English
- Assistance in organization and conduction of study related meetings/training
- Organization of study supplies to investigational sites
- To perform logistic support of the project
- Assistance to Project Manager and Clinical Research Monitors
Qualifications Education and Experience:
- Higher Education
- Advanced command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Solid knowledge of written and spoken English (upper-intermediate level or higher),
- Ability to work under demanding time schedules
- Attention to detail
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to learn and to develop
- Previous experience in clinical trials is beneficial
Please send your application request and your Curriculum Vitae in English to Nadezhda Vasilieva (Lead Coordinator) at email@example.com.
Updated on: February 07, 2020.
This position is available in the following countries:
Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
Accell Clinical Research is looking for a determined and motivated Clinical Research Associate (CRA) ready to work in St. Petersburg Clinical Headquarters and to travel across Russia, CIS, and Eastern Europe, as well as for local CRAs within Eastern Europe and CIS.
CRA is responsible for monitoring the performance of all study sites from A to Z and providing a link between a project team and investigators. CRA’s primary focus is expected to be on meticulous site management via executing all types of site visits, monitoring sites’ deliverables, IMP, and all related items supply. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited, to:
- identification of investigators and site selection; conducting pre-study visits for the qualification of investigators and sites; compiling regulatory packages;
- conducting all types of initiation, monitoring, close-out, and audit visit attendance;
- completing monitoring trip reports, reports study progress, escalating issues related to the protocol according to ACCELL and/or Sponsor timelines and quality;
- conducting on-site investigational product and study supply accountability and management;
- facilitating communication between an Investigator and the Sponsor;
- preparing and negotiating study budgets for the site, investigator, and study vendors;
- preparing, organizing, and overseeing the site, investigator, and vendor payments;
- managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution.
We are looking for a professional with:
- a solid knowledge of written and spoken English (upper-intermediate level or higher),
- a university degree in the health-related field (Medical Doctor degree would be a plus),
- strong work ethics and sound management skills, and
- at least 1 year of clinical research work experience.
The person applying should be willing to actively participate in the corporate life of the company (including training sessions and other activities) and to travel a lot (approximately 50% of the total working time).
Please send your application request and your Curriculum Vitae in English to Philip Sigalov, MD, Ph.D. (Director of Clinical Operations) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated on: January 28, 2020.This position is available in the following countries: